Have Some Questions?
What should I bring to my photo session?
- What to wear - Bring lots of looks, Most of all, bring clothes that reflect the type of look you want to achieve. Keep it simple. Plain colors, black, gray, or white tops always look great. Strips, plaids, flowery or busy cloths can be distracting in a photograph. Solids are usually best. If you are getting your senior picture done, bring something your parents will like. Guys: getting at least one picture in a suite and tie is always a good idea.
- Outdoor portraits: Guys: Blue jeans or khaki pants unless you want a dressier look. Girls: wear longer flowing dresses, jeans or shorts. avoid very short skirts as they will restrict your movement and poses.
- Jewelery - Sometimes it's fine, other times it can be distracting. Usually we'll see how it looks and make the call from there.
- Hair and Makeup - Girls, come with light make-up. You can always add more during the session.. Please take extra care when applying mascara. This can be difficult to fix in post processing. Bring along extra powder, a brush and mascara.
- Blemishes - Don't worry, blemishes can be easily removed in Photoshop.
- Avoid tanning or sun burning right before your session. Be sure to cover up Tan lines they will show.
- Glasses - Glasses can be a challenge due to the glare. Some optometrist will loan you a pare without the lens. If you can get classes without lens that would be great!
- Props are great - Bring something that will tell us who you are. Here are some ideas: Sporting gear, Camera, Musical instrument, car, motorcycle, cap & gown.
When will my pictures be ready?
It usually takes a couple days to a weeks depending on the number of images. If we are doing a large group like a Dance Studio, it can take up to 4 weeks.
How will I get them?
We will send you an email with a link and instruction on how to download your images. If you would prefer a DVD we can do that too. If you only paid a sitting fee, you can order prints or purchase the digital images from your gallery on our website.
Dance Studios, Schools and large events where we receive orders from multiple customers, prints will be shipped VIA USPS.
What camera gear do you use?
I shoot with a Canon 5D mark III and have a Canon 7D as a backup. I use a variety of Canon professional L lenses to create the highest quality images. I use flash as needed (and as allowed, as some venues request no flash)
When will my picture be ready?
It usually take a couple days to a weeks depending on the number of images. If we are doing a large group like a Dance Studio, it can take up to 4 weeks.
Can you help me select prints?
Sure, I can post the images in your gallery and you can select your final images. Once I get your list, I will complete the post processing and send you the final images.